[RTTY] Found EMI proof computer speakers

To: Me at WildBlue <dezrat1242@wildblue.net>
Subject: [RTTY] Found EMI proof computer speakers
From: "Bill, W6WRT" <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 10:02:54 -0700
After literally years of searching I have found a set of computer speakers that
is completely resistant to EMI. Even running 1500 watts and the beam pointed
right at the shack they are completely silent, even with no ferrite beads, etc..
Yay!!

You would not believe how many sets of speakers I have gone through looking for
this.

And they are not expensive either.  Cyber Acoustics model CA-2100.

There is a seller on eBay that has them for $13.89 plus $10.50 shipping, item
number 290331719179.

The usual disclaimers - no affiliation except being a very happy camper.

73, Bill W6WRT