Re: [RTTY] What causes RTTY with longish character spacing?

To: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] What causes RTTY with longish character spacing?
From: jeff stai <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 14:25:20 -0700
Actually I know of several CW contesters who have done just that to
get their feet wet in a RTTY contest.

I'd be surprised if it was something the K3 was doing. In AFSK the K3
just sends the audio as it is given.

- jeff wk6i

Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff@gmail.com
Winery Blog ~ http://www.elbloggotorcido.com/