Re: [RTTY] AFSK vs FSK question

To: "David VE3VID" <ve3vid@hotmail.com>, "RTTY contest group" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] AFSK vs FSK question
From: "Paul Playford" <paul@w8aef.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 14:47:59 -0700
FSK will allow you to easily use any special rtty filters you may have on
your radio for receive.  Even if you don't do FSK now, you will want to
if/when you replace your radio.

I use MMTTY - free, available on the internet and build my own RTTY
interface for transmit that uses two transistors.

de Paul, W8AEF

ZF2JI/ZF2TA  FO8DX/FO8PLA  8Q7AA  XZ0A  VU7RG  TX5D