Re: [RTTY] FW: Icom IC7600 and MMTTY

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] FW: Icom IC7600 and MMTTY
From: "Gary E. Jones" <garyejones@cmaaccess.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 08:29:51 -0500
I appreciate the information and will look into it further. Since there do
appear to be some people in here that are using the 7600 radio, do you know
the answer to my second question... Can I keyboard CW directly from the ICOM
USM keyboard connected to the radio in a similar way to what you can do with
RTTY or PSK?

         73

                     Gary    W5FI