Re: [RTTY] QSL survey

To: Don W5FKX <w5fkx@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] QSL survey
From: Susan King <susan.k5du@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 00:57:13 +0000
1. I use LoTW and like it.

2. I don't use eQSL and won't say why because I don't want to start a flame
war.

3. I do use the ARRL Outgoing Bureau to respond to QSL requests from DX.

4. I use direct QSLs for DX I want if they don't use LoTW.

5. From my current call I have about 18,000 QSOs in LoTW of which about half
have QSLs. I find that RTTY QSLs are more likely to be in LoTW than SSB or
CW QSLs.

The question I would add is: If you do not use LoTW, what would encourage
you to use it? I look forward to seeing the responses you get.

73, Susan