Re: [RTTY] QSL survey

To: rtty contesting rttycontesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] QSL survey
From: Fabi va2up <va2up@live.ca>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 21:44:25 -0500

1.  Yes 90%   Efficient, fast way of qsling. Simply love it.
 2.  No           Never really tried it
3.  5%          Using a lot less since a LoTW user. Tons of cards from the same
stations at times. Simply not enough time to keep track.
4.  5%          Whenever I receive a direct qsl I always reply that way

73,  Fabi  va2up