[RTTY] don't care about linefeeds so much

To: "RTTY List" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] don't care about linefeeds so much
From: "FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 12:00:22 -0600
But most people add one or more spaces to the beginning of a macro.
For me that helps separate their callsign from any chaff

And for some reason I had trouble mouse grabbing a callsign that started on
the very left edge of the window.
I'm assuming some part of the end or the previous line caused it to look
like an illegal callsign.
So if the callsign was sent thusly:
W9OL

I had trouble mouse grabbing it.
Most people send their call twice, in which case I mouse grabbed the second
callsign.

Not sure if that was a glitch in my software, but it happened enough to be
confirmable.

Had fun, been a while since I was able to work a rtty contest.
Nice to see the regulars.
But was really nice to see all the NEW callsigns.
Welcome and will look for you next rtty contest.