[RTTY] W8AKS Roundup Summary SOAB LP

To: "rttycontesting" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] W8AKS Roundup Summary SOAB LP
From: "Martin Bluhm" <w8aks55@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 21:20:37 -0000
Like so many others, this has got to be my favorite contest. A vertical and
wires are not the most competitive antennas in the world; but allow me to
have fun. Strictly S&P for 475 q's (breakdown below); for W8JWN, sorry I
missed you; but then I never did hear another WV station.

The ... in the macros were disconcerting; but NOT near as maddening as the
multiple line feeds where your data scrolls off the screen.

I will not comment on SO2R operations, Talk about slowing down the rhythm.
Sitting and waiting for some op to finish another q on another band. Sorry
guys, but I am not a fan. To each, his own though.

           ARRLRTTY Score Summary Sheet

       Start Date : 2010-01-03

    CallSign Used : W8AKS
      Operator(s) : W8AKS

Operator Category : SINGLE-OP
             Band : ALL
            Power : LOW
             Mode : RTTY
 Default Exchange : WV
       Gridsquare : EM97JS

             Name : Marty Bluhm
          Address : 315 Worley Rd
   City/State/Zip : Beckley  WV  25801
          Country : USA

     ARRL Section : WV
        Club/Team : Potomac River Radio Club
         Software : N1MM Logger V9.12.6

        Band    QSOs    Pts  Sec   Cty
         3.5     114     114   14    0
           7     165     165   16   20
          14     164     164   23   19
          21      32      32    2    3
       Total     475     475   55   42

            Score : 46,075
              Rig : ICOM 746Pro

         Antennas :5BTV and Inverted L for 80m (Lots and Lots of radials -
metal detectors go crazy in my backyard - LOL)

73
Marty
W8AKS (In cold, snowy Almost Heaven West Virginia)