Re: [RTTY] ARRL RTTY

To: <w8aks55@gmail.com>, "James Colville" <jimw7ry@gmail.com>, <K5NZ@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] ARRL RTTY
From: "Jeff Blaine AC0C" <keepwalking188@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 23:01:02 -0600
Hi Jim,

Can you explain to the uninitiated how a dual RX configuration would provide
an advantage?

I can see advancing from one q to the next on each rig, alternatively, and
then transmitting on the one that's ready for a call - but beyond that, it
seems a guy is already going to be busy looking at the print - the macros
take care of the sending, but the eye is still needed to sort the wheat from
the chaff especially given a marginal print.

What am I missing?

73/jeff/ac0c