Re: [RTTY] Help needed w/Win 7/Vista + DXPWIN (DXP38 software)

To: Chuck Schertle <n3wzr@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Help needed w/Win 7/Vista + DXPWIN (DXP38 software)
From: Iain MacDonnell - N6ML <ar@dseven.org>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 01:51:08 +0000
It appears that the installer for DXPWIN is a 16-bit binary, and will
not run on 64-bit Windows, per:

I think it should be possible to get the DXP38 working with N1MM
Logger without DXPWIN, though. N2AMG recently did quite a bit of work
in that area.

http://n1mm.hamdocs.com/tiki-index.php?page=Digital+-+External+TNC+Support&structure=N1MM+Logger+Manual

(hope that URL works!)

    ~Iain / N6ML