Re: [RTTY] Help needed w/Win 7/Vista + DXPWIN (DXP38 software)

To: Don Hill AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net>, RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Help needed w/Win 7/Vista + DXPWIN (DXP38 software)
From: Chuck Schertle <n3wzr@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 17:38:49 -0800 (PST)
Hi Don

I had the same problem trying to run N1MM from my Vista Computer. Here is what
I did...

After the program is loaded, right click on the icon for the program and look
at the properties. From there, go to the compatibility tab within the
properties for that program and select having the program run within a level of
compatibility. I just checked and there is a compatibility level that goes all
the way back to Windows 95.

BTW... Great job on the RU and Congrats on the award.

73
Chuck Schertle
N3WZR