Re: [RTTY] XE contest @ 75 baud

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] XE contest @ 75 baud
From: "Shelby Summerville" <k4ww@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 15:25:04 -0500
Russell Blair wrote: "During the WPX I might do the same thing and see how
many will change to 75 baud for a (NC) Prefix."

The "prefix" would be "NC5", and there may well not be another, but I can
assure you that I will not be one that will change to 75 baud! If you have
convinced yourself, that your prefix is so valuable, that the
99.999999999999999999999999% of the other participants will change, I fear
that you are seriously misguided? I don't need, or want an "in depth",
technical explanation of any reasons that it may be better, most of which
remind me of asking someone: "what time is it, and they give me instructions
on building a clock"!

C'Ya, Shelby - K4WW