Re: [RTTY] XE contest @ 75 baud

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] XE contest @ 75 baud
From: Roger Cooke <g3ldi@g3ldi.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 09:05:28 +0000
Hi Y'all.

     I think Shelby had a good point regarding trying 75 Bauds in a
"normal" contest.
This just will not happen.  I am only going to try 75 in casual use,
chatting etc., until
John, GW4SKA organises the short 75 Baud contest. That will be
interesting and might
then encourage more use of that speed.  We shall see!

73 de Roger, G3LDI