Re: [RTTY] Radio stops sending messages

To: "'KC4HW'" <kc4hw@centurytel.net>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Radio stops sending messages
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 12:07:50 -0500
> > > COM3, YAESUE FT-2000, 4800, POLL CHECKED, Comm PTT: YES
> >
> > ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, set Comm PTT: NO.
> >
> I set this to NO in Writelog and now I don't have PTT at all.

Then you have other problems in your configuration.  Assuming
this is with MMTTY and Writelog see the example configuration
at: www.microham.com/Downloads/MK2R_WriteLog_USB_%20Setup.pdf

> Should Com5 (my FSK port) have it Writelog Comm PTT set to NO?
>
> Router has FSK: COM5, PTT checked.

"Comm PTT" is only valid for radio ports.

Is Router detecting the correct mode, does the FSK/Digital PTT
setting have the black box around it?

See the MK2R+ manual:
   www.microham.com/Downloads/MK2R_English_Manual.pdf
and the WriteLog help files.