[RTTY] VE7CF SOAB Hi

To: "RTTY Reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] VE7CF SOAB Hi
From: "Jack Wiebe" <parbuster@telus.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 16:14:19 -0800
Another fine contest with lots of participation - was tough to find an empty
frequency to start a run on 20m at times.  A modest effort from this station,
as it's more and more difficult to put in the hours required at my "advancing
age"...hi.  However, it was exciting to see propagation on such an upswing
again.
re 2O2R waits: Agree with Phil (GU0SUP) and John (GW4ASK), the waiting is most
annoying, especially if it screws up the next qso.  Yet, I can understand the
need for it if one is operating that mode (K3MM).   It wasn't annoying enough
for me to go to the golf course instead!

My effort:
Pts.........1830
Mults.......368
Score.....673,440