Re: [RTTY] TS-940S

To: Mail List - RTTY Contesting RTTY Contest <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] TS-940S
From: Dino Papas <kl0s@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 09:36:35 -0500
The rear panel jack is actually marked "RTTY" and simple dry-keying that port
accomplishes FSK keying when the radio is in the "FSK" mode. Not all interfaces
have the capability for direct FSK keying....don't know about the Rascal; works
perfectly with the MicroHam DigiKeyer which has a separate cable for FSK keying.

Dino KL0S