Re: [RTTY] BARTG AA5VU SOAB-6 LP

To: CTDXCC List <ctdxcc@kkn.net>, RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] BARTG AA5VU SOAB-6 LP
From: Dick Kriss <aa5vu@att.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 20:42:04 -0500
This revised posting is a clarification in response to a few inquiries
regarding my 3830 submittal for the BARTG-RTTY SOAB6 category
for the first six hours.

When the contest started, I was using a new version of fldigi and
had to stop about two hours into the contest. The 3830 submittal is
for my QSO's during the first six hours of the contest.

Another version of fldigi was released the next day and I worked
an additional 27 QSOs for 8 additional countries testing the new
fldigi release.  The 27 additional QSOs are included in the aa5vu.log
file to the contest sponsor; however, only the first 45 QSO's will
count for the SOAB6. All 72 QSO's have been uploaded to LoTW.

Thanks for all of the QSO's.  It was a fun part-time effort and I
enjoyed using W1HKJ's FB fldigi software.

73 Dick AA5VU