[RTTY] FSK Now working

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] FSK Now working
From: "JayKay" <pcb4u@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2010 21:29:14 -0700
After playing all day I got the PTT lines and receive section to work. I
fiddled all day with MMTTY options to no avail...loaded, uninstalled, all
efforts failed.

Tonight the issue was solved by N6ML who somehow reasoned the jumpers in the
RIgblaster Pro needed to be changed, told me what figure in the manual to try
and VOILA! it worked.

Now back on the air with FSK (no more figuring LSB offset HI HI), only problem
is my Alpha amp (PA77) is down and now on its way to N4UQ for repair. For those
with legacy Alpha amps, this is the guy who can get them fixed.

So it looks like the YI9 expedition will be real tuff to work on RTTY with
about 150 watts and the SFI turning downwards and the A index going up.

Thanks to all who responded..it was interesting.

73/DX

Jay
W2IJ