[RTTY] Completed second Triple Play Award from Honduras

To: RTTY Contesting <rtty@contesting.com>, yccc@contesting.com, arrl-lotw <arrl-lotw@yahoogroups.com>, lotw-logs@arrl.org
Subject: [RTTY] Completed second Triple Play Award from Honduras
From: Andrei Stchislenok <asnp3d@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 16:13:18 -0400
Hi folks,

Just to let you know that I received "Last Two" confirmations in LoTW (KL7RA
(CW from Alaska) and K1YK (SSB from Maine) and now I have 150 States - three
modes.

It basically took me less then two weeks to achieve this goal: 5 days in
December, 2009 and 8 days in March, 2010. I made some 3000 Q;s with the
States during that time period. Looks like an easy task...

Submitting my application now. I want to thank everyone who worked me from
every State.

Thank you for your support.

--
73's Andrei