Re: [RTTY] Fw: [rigblaster] Fw: Rigblaster Plug & Play Question

To: RTTY List <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Fw: [rigblaster] Fw: Rigblaster Plug & Play Question
From: DONALD A HILL <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 10:05:38 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks Marty.  It's what I expected.  I don't know that there are a lot of P&P
models in use because I don't get too many requests for assistance.  Or it
could be that they are indeed plug and play and work well.  I don't know.

Splitting the "CW" output of the P&P to both the CW and FSK inputs might work
as Del suggests, but if it were me, I'd use a switch.

73, Don