Re: [RTTY] Disturbing Observations

To: "'RTTY Contesting'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Disturbing Observations
From: "RW4WZ" <rw4wz@udm.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 14:05:43 +0400
Thank You Don, you rise those questions right in time.
Yes, we need to fight those cheaters. RTTY contesting was the last one with
out
all this tricks till couple years ago all those trickers brought this from
SSB and CW.
Next time I'll spend time to announce in cluster all the SO2R who hold the
freq by
CQing  with out the answer for 2-3 min. The same about the people who
spotting
on their RUN freq - it is really self spotting.

Larry

RW4WZ