Re: [RTTY] FW: Cheating

To: "'Gary E. Jones'" <garyejones@cmaaccess.com>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] FW: Cheating
From: "W0MU Mike Fatchett" <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 18:03:04 -0600
Sorry I can easily compete in SS with a 70ft tower and a beams.

I take great offense that you classify contesters as cheaters.  The vast
majority are doing it right.

Not reporting those found in violation does nothing to further the sport.

I see tons of post about cheating.  Never do you see callsigns, never and
explanation of said offenses like your comment below....feel free to provide
facts about how people are slicing up the rules that you feel is cheating.

How many people have even bothered to discuss their concerns with the
contest rules committees?

This is turning into a bash SO2R because I don't like it and bash all
contesters thread.

CC Packet Cluster W0MU-1
W0MU.NET or  67.40.148.194

never get over." Ben Franklin