Re: [RTTY] Cheating

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Cheating
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 12:10:37 -0400

 > I agree that Joe is helpful in a lot of ways, especially on the DXLabs
 > reflector and I respect him for that. But... anyone who is making
 > money from products designed to enhance SO2R should disclose that fact
 > when advocating SO2R.

Bull crap ... I've been a contester far longer than I've distributed
microHAM products in North and South America.  I also sell far more
single radio product than SO2R product by a ratio of several hundred
to one.

Someone has to advocate for the right of a single operator to use
SO2R techniques without retaliation or being "banned" to separate
category and you obviously don't get it.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV