[RTTY] Comment

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Comment
From: "Ed Felter" <edfelter@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 08:35:10 -0700
I have been reading and observing the ongoing castigation of each other for
differing ideas and approaches to one great hobby and one great mode.  I am
blown away by the lack of civility on this reflector.  I am on several
reflectors, but this is the most churlishness I have seen since grade
school.  Where is the moderator in all of this?

There can be a loss of civility that comes with email where it is easier to
blast from a keyboard than to discern and accommodate differing opinions
when face to face.   Could we get back to some grace and accommodation?
Perhaps this could become a helpful reflector once again rather than
watching people verbally blister other people for differing opinions.   73
to all.

Ed, AI6O