[RTTY] RTTY

To: John Barber GW4SKA <ska@bartg.org.uk>
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY
From: Phil Sussman <psussman@pactor.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 11:40:44 -0400
Dan,

I agree with John .. stick with it. Everyone has disagreements now and then.
However, a through discussion includes everyone -- including those with whom
we strongly disagree.

Frankly posts by Don and Chen often make this list well worthwhile. But,
don't tell that to Don or Chen -- they might wax poetic.

73 de Phil - N8PS