Re: [RTTY] DL-DX RTTY this weekend

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] DL-DX RTTY this weekend
From: "Bill, W6WRT" <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 23:02:09 -0700
ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 20:26:45 -0800, "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
wrote:

>When I read the rules about the various Categories I see no mention of an
>SO2R category, unless it is category F, Single Operator, Multiband.  The
>other single op categories all specify single radio, but category F makes no
>mention of the number of radios.  Is this the category for SO2R guys?  I
>will be SO1R myself, either A or B, but was curious if F is where the SO2R
>stations will be classified?

REPLY:

My reading is that categories F and G allow any number of radios and
have no restrictions on operating time or antennas. F is single op and
G is multi op. All the other categories (A through E) specify single
radio and some categories have additional limitations as well.

All categories are multiband, all allow spotting assistance and none
have power restrictions.

http://drcg.de/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=24&Itemid=36&lang=en

See you there.

73, Bill W6WRT