[RTTY] Need a few translations

To: RTTY@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Need a few translations
From: FireBrick <w9ol@billnjudy.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 09:57:20 -0500
Looking for translations of the English Words 'Mister' and 'Young Lady'.

So far I have the English, Spanish, and Dutch words/spellings.

Feel free to send them to me directly. @ W9OL@billnjudy.com
Language:         Lady                    Mister

Dutch                juffrouw                mijnheer
English:          young lady             mister
Spanish:           seniorita               senor

I'm using only the English character sets, as I don't know how to use
the foreign language sets. LOL