Re: [RTTY] Your complaints

To: "RTTY reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Your complaints
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 07:42:00 -0800
I agree with Dave.  Joe has been a terrific help to me on several issues
related not only to supporting my microHAM microKEYER II, but also with
MMTTY, WriteLog and other many other software issues.  He has no obligation
to do so yet he always is willing to point me and others in the right
direction to get their problem solved.  To me this is in the finest
tradition of amateur radio.  The personality conflicts need to be set aside.
What the reflector is here for, or should be here for, is the open exchange
of information for the benefit of everyonel.  One individual serving as
judge, jury and executioner is a disservice to everyone else on the
reflector.

Gary AL9A