Re: [RTTY] Your complaints

To: "RTTY reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Your complaints
From: "Robert Chudek - K0RC" <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 12:56:00 -0500
Even though Joe is the exclusive distributor of the MicroHam products in
this region, I have seen him take his time to help people resolve problems
with their RigBlaster, Navigator, and other commercial products. Where are
THESE manufacturers when their customers need support? I have even had
private conversations with him to resolve issues for several of my friends
too.

I have also seen BS attacks on Joe just because he's in business selling
MicroHam products. Some people need to get a grip. Things seemed to be going
pretty smoothly lately and I thought all this rubbish was behind us.

If Joe is banned on the RTTY reflector, you can count me gone as well.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN