[RTTY] BARTG Sprint 75

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] BARTG Sprint 75
From: Roger Cooke <roger@g3ldi.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2010 11:30:08 +0100
  Hi.

   Please note that the BARTG Sprint 75 will take place on September
19th, which is
a Sunday, NOT on the 18th. This is to avoid mutual QRM with the
annual cw test, the

Scandinavian Activity Contest. The times will be the same and full rules can be
found
on the BARTG web site: www.bartg.org.uk

   Incidentally BARTG are actively looking for sponsors for the annual BARTG
contests,
all sections including both certificates, plaques and trophies.  There are four
major BARTG
contests each year, namely:

BARTG *SPRINT
<http://www.bartg.org.uk/sprintcontest.asp?pageid=129339> *in January

BARTG *HF RTTY
<http://www.bartg.org.uk/hfrttycontest.asp?pageid=129410> *in March

We are delighted to announce that we are adding a new contest to
this list:

BARTG *SPRINT75*
<http://www.bartg.org.uk/sprint75contest.asp?pageid=211017> which
will run in Spring and September.

If there is anybody interested in sponsoring some of our awards etc., please
get in touch
as we would love to hear from you and would be very grateful.

73 de Roger, G3LDI, Chairman, BARTG