Re: [RTTY] BARTG Sprint 75

To: <roger@g3ldi.co.uk>, "'RTTY Reflector'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] BARTG Sprint 75
From: "wa5zup" <wa5zup@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 05:50:22 -0600
The BARTG Sprint 75 September 19th is not on the NCJ Contest Corral calendar
for September.
There is still time to get it on the ARRL Contest Update for that half of
September I assume.
If I didn?t belong to this reflector I would have flat missed it.
Participation will be low from the non die hard contest types if it is not
on any contest calendars
73 John wa5zup