Re: [RTTY] Off Frequency Stations.

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Off Frequency Stations.
From: kr7x1@frontier.com
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 14:35:06 +0000 (UTC)
Mick:

I find this a fairly common event. I don't use AFC in MMTTY even when I run. I
use FSK so I just turn the RIT to capture. I think people click on spots whose
mark  frequency is just a bit off. I notice this from time to time as the
offset is somewhat consistent. Since I don't alter my transmit frequency this
is my take.

Hank / KR7X