[RTTY] PJ2S CQ WW RTTY

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] PJ2S CQ WW RTTY
From: "K3RWN" <rwnewbould@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 20:35:27 -0400
What a great time we all had working the CQ WW RTTY from the Curacao Signal
Point station.  It was a first time trip to operate a contest for the entire
group.  We were so please to work each of you.

I was reading some emails on the plane coming home today and saw W0YKs score
from 50 miles away from us.  All I can save is whoa and how much coffee does
a 44 hr marathon require?  (LOL)

We were a bit shocked at our results on 80m we just were not hearing anyone,
not sure why.   Other posts to 3830 show that there was activity that we
missed.

PJ2S - 2501 Qs and 3.9million points.

Rich