Re: [RTTY] The PJ's an RTTY frequencies

To: <pcooper@guernsey.net>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] The PJ's an RTTY frequencies
From: "Robert Chudek - K0RC" <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 20:41:06 -0500
Phil...

You can check the PJ7E online log for your callsign here:
http://www.stmaarten2010.com/log.html

I'm not certain why they are skirting the traditional RTTY areas but they
are definitely working the digital modes. I put PJ4B and PJ4D into my JARTS
contest log on 4 bands this weekend.

BTW, I created a "scorecard" in Excel 2003 to track my progress with the new
PJ's. You can download a copy from:  http://tinyurl.com/24u3a2m

You can tag the cells with W for worked, and change it to C when you find
your call in their online logs. Not all of the stations are providing this
online log feature but there are links to the stations that are.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN