Re: [RTTY] JARTS results 2009.

To: Julio VE3FH <ve3fh@yahoo.ca>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] JARTS results 2009.
From: David Levine <david@levinecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 07:08:36 -0500
I submitted my log as SINGLE-OP ALL LOW as well and I'm listed in the High
Power category as low. I checked both 2009 & 2010 cabrillo logs and they
show LOW in the category. The JARTS contest uses a web form for submission
that also asks for the operating class but I'm sure I would have selected
Low Power.

I'll email the address on the JARTS site and see what they say.

David - K2DSL