Re: [RTTY] JARTS results 2009.

To: "RTTY Reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] JARTS results 2009.
From: "Julio VE3FH" <ve3fh@yahoo.ca>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 21:47:35 -0500
David,

I received an almost identical response from the JARTS folks:

 "Hello Julio,
 Sorry, I missed. I checked another log...
 I confirmed your category was Class-B...
 Something wrong about it...
 But the results was already fixed so it cannot be make change...
 Sorry...
 73 de JH1BIH"

Like you, I am pretty sure I did check low-power when I uploaded my logs but
I will just re-upload my 2010 one to be on the safe side.

It looks like the JARTS log processing software could use some
improvement... and I'm about to trade in my Ford for a Camry, hmmm...

73,
Julio VE3FH