Re: [RTTY] WAE RTTY W0RAA Single Op HP

To: "Rtty Contesting Reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] WAE RTTY W0RAA Single Op HP
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 09:53:00 -0900
Dick,

How did you get the 3830 Score Submittal Form to accept your entry without
any Pts entered?  When I tried to submit mine it refused to accept it unless
I had an entry in the Pts boxes.  I tried to do a manual calc, but am sure I
messed it up.  The bogus Pts numbers worked though as it let me submittal go
through then.

73,
Gary AL9A