Re: [RTTY] Submitting Score on 3830

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Submitting Score on 3830
From: mwdink <mwdink@clearwire.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 20:35:33 -0800
Hi all

Everything in red on the 3830 submission page is a required field. It
says so
in the instructions at the top of the page. The points total is a
required field
because 99% of the people posting a submission WANT to enter a
points total. When they accidentally forget,  it's a bigger hassle
for us to fix that than for the occasional oddity that requires a 000
entry.

By entering 000,  you, at least, have acknowledged that you didn't
accidentally forget to enter data in a required field. Hope that helps
explain why a points total is required.

cheers
dink, n7wa