[RTTY] Submitting Score on 3830

To: <al9a@mtaonline.net>, "Rtty Contesting Reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Submitting Score on 3830
From: "DickT-W0RAA" <dickt@w0raa.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 11:27:11 -0700
Hi Gary,

I tried several times and I kept getting this error that no points were
listed.  So, I just entered "000" in the Total box under Points and it
accepted it.  I don't know why 3830 requires a Point total when everybody
who submitted points had to either guess or fill something in.  Like I said,
I just entered 000 in the Point Total box and it accepted it.

Thanks for the WAE contact.

Dick
W0RAA