Re: [RTTY] Getting back into RTTY.

To: "Dave AA6YQ" <aa6yq@ambersoft.com>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Getting back into RTTY.
From: "Ed Magnuson" <w1mag@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 07:29:22 -0500
I have  gone this free and easy route and commend Dave for creating it.
Build your own interface for less than $5, run FSK RTTY on WinWarbler with
the MMTTY Engine,  even print your own QSL labels on DXKeeper with a couple
clicks. Why pay big bucks for commercial boxes?  (Contesters may want a
faster logger; they are available free, too).

Ed  W1MAG