[RTTY] MANY THANKS FOR THE AWARD

To: RTTY@CONTESTING.COM
Subject: [RTTY] MANY THANKS FOR THE AWARD
From: W1BYH@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 16:54:50 EST
Hello:
I want to thank the ARRL for sponsoring the RTTY Roundup and for the 1st
place certificate for the Western Mass Section  Single Op Low Power 2010
contest.

I am also indebted to the CTRI Contest Group for sponsoring the New England
 Division Single Op  Low-Power category plaque.  It is a really neat
addition to the shack wall, and the first in the RU since my first
participation
in 1989 !

Look for you all in the January 2011 run, God willing !

Very 73     Norm W1BYH