[RTTY] Looking for Win-Test log from CQWW RTTY (ADIF)

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Looking for Win-Test log from CQWW RTTY (ADIF)
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 22:20:34 -0700
Hi Folks,

Did anyone operate the CQWW RTTY contest in September and use Win-Test
for logging?  I just found a problem in "ADIF to DXQ" (for DX4WIN) and I
need such an ADIF log to verify that I didn't break anything in the
program when I made the fix.  Just let me know (private reply) if you
have such a log (don't send it yet) and tell me what version of Win-Test
you used to log the contest.  I probably need to test with both a V3.x
and V4.x log.  I'll send further instructions.

Thanks & 73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us