Re: [RTTY] [CQ-Contest] [WriteLog] Suggestions for RTTY RU

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] [CQ-Contest] [WriteLog] Suggestions for RTTY RU
From: Doug McDuff <w4ox@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2011 12:50:04 +0000
I don't often comment, but this exchange raised my ire.

First, I use WriteLog.

Second, I don't always use the master.dta file.

Third, calls are not always highlighted for me.

As such, can someone please let me know how the use of "DE" before
one's call legitimately causes others to "suffer?"  If there is a
viable reason why it should not be used I definitely would like to
know.  If otherwise it causes no real issue, but may assist even one
casual operator using WriteLog to pick up my call, I would think that
a positive.

Thanks, HNY & 73, Doug W4OX