Re: [RTTY] FT2000 & AFSK

To: "'Joe Subich, W4TV'" <lists@subich.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] FT2000 & AFSK
From: "Anthony J. Cioffi \(N2KI\)" <n2ki@amsat.org>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 13:08:42 -0500
Joe, et al

We did a master reset on the rig after we tested the external speaker output
and the fixed AF line output and discovered they were nonexistent.
Afterwards, the external speaker and AF line were active but the data out on
the packet jack still had no measureable level via MMTTY.

The default setting for "dAtA DT OUT" is "MAIN" so we know that is not the
issue.  We adjusted the dAtA OUT LVL to 100 and that still did not give us
any measureable signal in MMTTY.

We'll check on your suggestion regarding the SPKR jack on the SignaLink.

Thanks.

Anthony - N2KI
 www.n2ki.com