Re: [RTTY] 559 instead of 599

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 559 instead of 599
From: Ktfrog007@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 21:25:34 -0500 (EST)
And there's the famous T0M episode.  I had forgotten about that.

73
Kermit (aka Ken), AB1J

In a message dated 1/13/2011 2:18:16 A.M. GMT Standard Time,
walt@hawaii.rr.com writes:

Hi  All,

I typically fill in all the static parts of the macro rather than  use
shortcut characters, mostly because I can't remember them all and would  need
look them up at the start of each contest.

Once I had "AH60Z"  in my CQ macro, TWICE. Chen called me to point out that
I had a "0" (zero)  instead of an "O" (oh) and he was having a hard time
filling his call field.  Looked good to me ;-)

73 es  Aloha,