Re: [RTTY] 559 instead of 599

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 559 instead of 599
From: "Jeff Blaine" <keepwalking188@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 17:31:33 -0600
I saw one kind intentioned individual asking for a resend of the RST - I guess
the SEC was copied OK.

Now most guys I am guessing would use human assistance to get the
interpretation.  But I guess this gentlemen wanted to see a 599
printed in the clear.  Which is all good.

The funny part was that the other station did not understanding the RST was the
problem - and kept repeating the SEC.  Request for
RST.  Replied with SEC.  over and over.

I guess at hour 23 you get pretty desperate for entertainment.  :)

73, Jeff ACØC
www.ac0c.com