Re: [RTTY] MMTTY AA6YQ-FIR-512

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] MMTTY AA6YQ-FIR-512
From: "Bill, W6WRT" <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 19:50:38 -0800
ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

On Fri, 14 Jan 2011 17:53:10 -0800 (PST), "k0bx@arrl.net"
<k0bx@arrl.net> wrote:

>I must have been a sleep in class when someone talked about this, but here is
>the problem I am having.
>
>I added the AA6YQ-FIR-512 to my userpara.ini.  My userpara.ini file has
>several
>of the profiles in it, including the AA6YQ from a year or so ago.

REPLY:

My userpara.ini file looks much like yours but with a different Define#.
Yours should work.

By any chance do you have MMTTY installed in more than one folder? In
other words, do you have more than one userpara.ini files on your
computer?

If you want, I can zip up my userpara.ini file and send it to you.

73, Bill W6WRT