[RTTY] Help needed

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Help needed
From: "Bruce Beach" <language@webpal.org>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 12:05:53 -0500
Hi Everyone,

I have joined this list because
I need help with an important question.
If you are willing to help me -
you can do so on this list -
or directly at: language@webpal.org

If this is the wrong place to ask such a question
please redirect me to where I should go.

I am a very old guy.
You can see me at www.webpal.org
I am the one with the long hair.
The one with the long ears is my friend Jemma.

I am very new to Ham.
Decided in November that I should get a Ham license -
and 17 days later passed the Basic+ and Advanced in Canada.
I am VE3 UAL
but I have never sent or received a message.
I have a transceiver but it is still in the box it came in.

I write a newsletter and have thousands read it -
and want to start a Ham Net among these people.
You have to see the web site to understand why.
We plan to use only one band and one system.

The question is:
Should we use RTTY or PSK31 (or 63)?

If you are sympathetic to our cause
I would very much like to hear from you.

Peace and love,
Bruce