[RTTY] What to send inplace of RST ?

To: RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] What to send inplace of RST ?
From: Russell Blair <russell_blair86@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 04:49:15 -0800 (PST)
Do we have a RTTY contest that you send the abbv of the county you are in as in
(USA- FR- GB-GW-RU-JA) we could use the ARRL list of Abbv, now this is be
used for a over all (DXCC-5BDXCC or single band DXCC).

 I know for now we still need to send the RST, how I worked some of the UKDX
contest this weekend and the only thing I sent was the QSO number not a one
contact ask for a RST report, and I had a macro ready with 559 all they wanted
was the number. what I sent was (XXXXX 001 NC5O) that was good for them. I
wanted to see if any station would ask me for the RST.

Russell NC5O  " IN GOD WE TRUST "

Russell Blair (NC5O)
Skype-Russell.Blair
Hell Field #300