[RTTY] my new macros

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] my new macros
From: Bill <w9ol@billnjudy.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 08:11:06 -0600
I took the advice of the 'nihilism macro mavens'

I streamlined my 'Run End' macro
  from
{TX} ! TU DE {MYCALL} QRZ?{RX}

{TX} ! TU DE {MYCALL} CQ{RX}

My goodness, I can't tell you how many more qsos I was able to make.
Changing QRZ? to CQ was amazing.

Ended up in UKDXRTTY with over 100 qsos LESS than in RTTY Roundup.
If I keep employing your macro streamlining suggestion, I won't even
have to order more qsls this decade.
I can't even imagine how many less qsos I'll make in the next RTTY
contest if I remove the 'DE'????
Ok you mathematicians, If I reduced one macro by 2 characters....how
many less qsos will I make if I remove all my 'DE's from all the macros?

Don't know about your guys, but the conditions from Chicagoland were
pretty tough.
But thanks to those who took note of my 'electron conservation' efforts
and gave me a call and qso.

I propose a ..... {SMILE} macro
{TX} CQ UKDXRTTY {MYCALL} {MYCALL} { :-) } {RX}

Sex is hereditary: If your parents never had it, you won't either.